The purpose and scope of this policy statement
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, medical information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us through a form.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
For The LOVE Of ART may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service - information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
2. To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
3. To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
4. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
5. To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their enquiry. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
6. For medical/health requirements
7. In an emergency situation.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
For The LOVE Of ART does not give User information to third party websites.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.